Diana Aarre Erichsen Salgsassistent firstname.lastname@example.org +45 76 11 53 12
Treatment of wooden floors, for the untreated appearance
FAXE InvisiOil is for application on untreated or lye treated solid wood and parquet flooring in living areas. It makes the wood dirt resistant and hard-wearing. FAXE InvisiOil dries quickly and is also suitable for professional use. It can be applied to small areas by hand or to large areas using a machine.
Produced to order in wanted packaging sizes.
|Package dimensions:||2,5 l.|
|Dry time:||Drying time: Resilient to careful use after 5 hours at 20°C, completely hardened after 7 days.|
|Application:||Oil roller (velour), paint bucket, rubber squeegee, green massage pad and white polishing pad, matching pad holder or machine, oil absorbing cloths or woolpads.|
- May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
The wood must be sanded down, with a fine grain pad or disc, clean, grease-free and dry. Pre-cleansing with FAXE Intensive Cleaner improves the quality of the surface and intensifies the colour effect. Application temperature: min. 18°C. Treat large areas in sections of approx. 15 m².
1. Apply the oil evenly using a roller. Allow to soak in for 5-10 minutes, the wood should appear wet and shiny. Apply more oil, if dry areas appear.
2. Skim off excess oil with the rubber squeegee. Mix the excess oil with fresh oil and use for the next section.
3. Consolidate and smooth the skimmed surface with the massage pad and wipe any remaining oil off with an absorbent cloth or woolpad.
4. For a perfect finish, polish the surface the following day using a polishing pad and a little oil (5-10 ml/m²).
5. Leave to dry for several hours and then cover areas that need to be walked on with cloths or corrugated cardboard. The floor must be protected against moisture until the oil has hardened out.
Dust and loose dirt can be removed with a brush or vacuum cleaner. We recommend FAXE Wooden Floor Soap or FAXE Oilsoap for cleaning. Colour and sheen can be enhanced by using FAXE Active Care. To renovate, clean the surface with FAXE Intensive Cleaner and then apply a coat of FAXE InvisiOil.
Cleaning: Clean tools with FAXE Oil Thinner.
Storage: Dry and cool.
Refined vegetable oils, isoparaffin, drying agents, titanium white.
Empty the complete contents of the container into a plastic vessel, stir thoroughly before and during use. Several containers containing identical products should be mixed together. The finished result depends, amongst other things, on the preparatory treatment, structure and natural colour of the substrate. For this reason, try out first on a sample area.
Risk of spontaneous ignition: Oil-soaked cloths, abrasive dust, etc. can spontaneous ignite. Soak cloths etc. in water and dispose or keep in a fireproof container.
Reservations are made for technical changes and printing errors