Diana Aarre Erichsen Salgsassistent firstname.lastname@example.org +45 76 11 53 12
Basic treatment and renovation of decking.
FAXE Decking Oil is used for treatment and renovation of cleaned deckings. FAXE Decking Oil protects wood against premature aging. The pigments complements the color of the wood and prevents premature bleaching, while the structure and the subscription is maintained. FAXE Decking Oil has an effective UV protection and is very durable. FAXE Decking Oil is also suitable for garden furniture made of wood. (OBS! Black is not on stock in 5 litre)
|Colours:||See available colours|
|Package dimensions:||2,5 l., 5 l.|
|Dry time:||Approx. 36 hours at 20°C.|
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Contains 2-butanone oxime, Cobalt bis(2-ethylhexanoate). May produce an allergic reaction.
• Coat evenly and must work around 15 minutes. By highly absorbent wood repeat this if necessary perhaps several times.
• Possibly excessed oil must be wiped with rags.
• Depending on climate, the surface is hardened and solid after approx. 1-2 days. During curing the wood must be protected against water.
1-2 times a year clean the surface with FAXE Decking Cleaner to remove deposits and make the tree non-slip in wet weather. If required, it may subsequently be refreshed on the surface with FAXE Decking Oil.
Cleaning: Clean tools with FAXE Oil Thinner.
Storage: Dry and cool.
Vegetable oil, drier, pigments, fungicide, Isoalkane.
Empty the complete contents of the container into a plastic vessel, stir thoroughly before and during use. Several containers containing identical products should be mixed together. The finished result depends, amongst other things, on the preparatory treatment, structure and natural colour of the substrate. For this reason, try out first on a sample area.
Reservations are made for technical changes and printing errors.
Risk of spontaneous ignition: Oil-soaked cloths, abrasive dust, etc. can spontaneous ignite. Soak cloths etc. in water and dispose or keep in a fireproof container.